Serving all Arizona Courts
Arizona Supreme Court License #505
We have been providing online and classroom safety driving courses for over a decade. Our program is built to be fast, easy and affordable. Once you register and begin your course, most users never have to deal with the court again. Let us take all the stress out of your traffic violation today and register for one of our online or classroom courses today!
EZAZ LIcensed Traffic School services ALL Arizona Courts and all of our classes are offered in both English and Spanish for your convenience. Our goal is to relieve the stress and help you keep your driving record clean by making the Arizona Traffic School process EASY.
Calculate Your Court Cost
- State Fee: ($45)
- State Surcharge: ($24)
- School Fee: ($47)
- Court Fee:
- Your Total Cost:
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Effective 8/31/2019, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) holders are eligible for class if cited driving a non-commercial vehicle.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
Benefits of the Arizona Defensive Driving 4-hour Course?
- VIOLATION DISMISSED BY THE COURT
- KEEP DMV RECORD CLEAN
- NO POINTS
- NO INSURANCE RATE INCREASE
- NO ORDER TO ATTEND TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR RED LIGHT VIOLATION
Register by Phone
8:00 am to 6:00 pm Mon - Fri
7:30 am to 2:00 pm Sat
8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sun
Christmas Eve 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Christmas Day – Closed
New Year Eve 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
New Year’s Day – Closed